Well you just never know what you are getting yourself into until you jump in. Monday was a day of all liquids before the surgery on Tuesday. We all head up to San Antonio Monday evening to stay with my sister. Tuesday morning I was like the kid on the first day of school. First one up to take a shower and get dressed for the hospital. It's all down hill from there. I remember getting ready and I remember signing the paperwork when they tell you the list of horrible things that CAN go on but RARELY ever do. My out patient day surgery ended up with an overnight stay. I can't even tell you if the lap band surgery hurts or not because my esphogous cramping is what hurts the most. Apparently a cramping esphogous trumps any other pain you may be having. It demands attention! So the good news is, they have given me valumn to make sure I am relaxed and things don't cramp up AND I am starting to feel better.
Food Journal:
Monday-water, chicken broth
Tuesday-IV fluids
Wednesday-1/2 of a jello cup (I got full!) and a frozen fuit pop
Thursday-frozen fruit pop (2)
I am ALMOST ready to joing the world of the living. I've had a shower today and that was enough to exhaust me. The scale is down 7lbs. It's amazing how feeling miserable will wipe out an appetite. ;-)
Thursday, July 10, 2008
I will survive!
Posted by Monica at 12:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Glad to see you back on-line!
Post a Comment