CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 4, 2008

How Ironic


Celebrating the Independence Day weekend.  The week end kicks off with a phone call from my surgeon.  The Lap Band surgery that I THOUGHT was going to be on the 22nd has been moved to the 8th! Yes that means today is the 4th and the surgery is on the 8th!  I am ready.  I am ready emotionally, physically and the office is prepared. The office is as prepared as I can have it be.  It is MY business and I don't know that "the office" is ever as prepared as I would want it to be for me to be away from it.  I don't know that I am EVER comfortable leaving the business un-attended by me personally.  I didn't think myself a control freak but I am rethinking that now.  
The fact of the matter is MAYBE and only MAYBE I hide behind the work of building a business, remodeling the house, planning the wedding, so that I have a socially acceptable excuse for not making the time to focus on my health and well being.  I MUST make it a point to schedule time at the gym and eat better.  The business will not fall apart if I swim in the morning and check in at 9am instead of 7am.  RIGHT?

I am even going to post my BEFORE picture as motiviation towards working on good AFTER and IN THE PROCESS pictures.

Well it is my first blog post ever.  I'm not sure of the "rules" but I figure now is as good of a time as any to get started with this.  I plan to post the journey of my life's transformation.  Going from a single mom to marrying my perfect guy.  Dealing with my food issues and growing the business.  Here we go!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Thanks for sharing your journey. Your honesty and insight will be an inspiration :)

Anonymous said...

Weekend weddings are the best!!! Thanks for sharing your memories with us. We hope to make many more fun memories together..Cant wait until Renfest...

Anonymous said...

Anonymous is me!!!!:)