CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Saving Grace


We watched THE ENTIRE first season on the Apple TV. I've said it once, I'll say it again...."LIVING WITH IAN...MEMBERSHIP HAS IT'S PRIVILEGES" It was'nt our plan to watch ALL of them but once we started, we were invested and we have not watched AN ENTIRE season of anything in such a long time.  This used to be "our" thing.  In the early days we watched CARNIVAL and THE WIRE.  Our summer travel trip we watched the entire season of LOST. Just he and I for breakfast, lunch and dinner.  There wasn't much talk of the office and not a whole lot of HOUSE work.  OH I COOKED! I should have taken a picture! My chicken  tacos were bad ass.  Ian cut the onion and I slow cooked the chicken and cooked the corn toritllas on the griddle with butter spray pam.  I decorated the plate with green chilles served with a nice cold beer.  Me and my baby we are going out with a bang. 

We went to the beach today.  It was cloudy and rainy.  We got out and visited with our friends.  I communicated through text with my kid.  I made PLANS to clean.  Yes I must PLAN to clean.  It doesn't just come up in my daily everyday life.  Little things like the smell of the litter or a full trash can in the bathroom remind me "I need to clean" and now that Ian and I have had some time and we got out of the house and the week is going to start..I PLAN to get the bedroom clean and some tax returns done before I go for surgery.  Keep the money coming in while mama is on her back. Don't want to leave the girls making excuses for me if calls come in.

I'm glad I have another day to "get my shit together". I had fun. I've been lazy.  Now it's time to get ready for the surgery and be prepared to work.  I am prepared. Well I'm planning on being prepared anyway. :-)






0 comments: